The ARC research hub is a partnership between universities and industry to transform and promote industry safe operations of critical infrastructures and assets and eliminate or minimise the consequences of a prolonged and widespread failure of these infrastructures due to natural or man-made fire.
We welcome new partners interested in developing research projects that respond to the economic, societal and environmental challenges presented
Benefits to ARC Research Hub partners
- Actively participating in the training, upskilling, and securing of the next generation of “industry and future-ready” professionals that have skill sets and knowledge that are strongly aligned to current and future industry needs.
- Accessing global interdisciplinary expertise, value chain partners, and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Collaborating with a leading consortium of world-class research institutes with proven capabilities and expertise to develop new intellectual properties and technologies.
- Leveraging major government industry-university initiatives and investments, to advocate and shape the roadmaps that are best suited to augment the resilience of Australian infrastructure and assets.
- Engaging with major operators, suppliers, distributors, manufacturers, agencies, and potential clients.
- Promoting opportunities to further develop new processes and technologies that generate new revenue streams.
Please get in touch with us for more details.