On behalf of the Australian fire research community and the AOFSM organisers, we proudly welcome you to join the 5th Asia-Oceania Symposium on Fire Safety Materials Science and Engineering (AOFSM’5) on 26 – 29 August, 2023 held in UNSW Sydney Australia. The aim of this event is to strengthen the international academic communication and promote innovative ideas/concepts and frontier technologies of chemistry, physics, mechanics, thermo-physics (heat transfer, combustion, etc.), information science, computer science and material science to investigate fire dynamics and basic principles of fire safety technologies. We are a growing community and we look forward to unite fire research worldwide. Your contribution and attendance to AOFSM’5 are welcomed!
Call for Abstracts: Oral and poster abstracts are now invited on the conference topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system by 30 April 2023.
The 5th AOFSM conference will focus on the following major topics:
- Innovative Flame Retardant Polymers and Composites
- Flame Retardant Nanocomposites
- Bio-inspired Flame Retardant Materials
- Multi-scale Computational Models for Fire and Evacuation
- Wildland Fire Safety and Energy Storage Systems
- Improving Flame Retardancy of Fibres, Textiles, Foams and Films
- Eco-friendly Flame Retardants for Soot and Toxicity Suppressions
- Fundamental in Fire Dynamics, Fire Testing and Fire Safety Science
To find out more, visit the website at https://www.friasa.org.au/aofsm
We welcome your participation and look forward to receiving your abstracts!